Friday, October 14, 2011

We're ready for ghosts and goblins on Halloween night.!

Today was overall, a great day. Minus the fact my ex is still being a well... !@#$%^&*. Daddy finally got new tires put on my car. And it feels so much better driving. And I feel a little safer in my car now. I got paid a little extra this week since I did extra work. So I went and got Cayle his halloween costume. He's going to be frankenstein. He seemed to really like it.! I'm excited. We even got his pail for candy and treats. I'm glad Cayle is a little older this year so he can get excited about getting candy. Can you believe he will be 2 in just 3 weeks.?? I can't. The older he gets..the more it makes me want more babies..well..maybe just one more. And if it were to happen and I did have another (later down the road of course) I would want to enjoy it and not be so stressed out as I was last time. It made it hard to enjoy being pregnant when everything around me was falling apart. But thats another day and another story I suppose.

Tomorrow, Cayle, Kay, and I are heading to Rock City for the corn maze.! I am super excited. We're going to try to go in the morning before it gets too too hot. I will be sure to take tons of pictures. Also, if we bring on plastic bottle we get a dollar off admission to the maze.!

This is a potential family tradition for Cayle and me. Before long it'll be time for handprint turkeys and what not. I love this time of year. I've also decided that for Thanksgiving and Christmas, Cayle and I are going to participate in a donation drive. For Thanksgiving I thought we could donate some canned goods for the less fortunate. I want Cayle to really understand the meaning behind it and continue to give back when he gets older and has a family of his own (in the far far far future lol). For Christmas, I would love for us to buy a toy and donate it to a toy drive. Those could be great family traditions. And every year, I want to get us a family ornament and him his own special ornament like a snowman or his name on an ornament so he will have them always. I'm all about the family traditions with him. I'm thinking about attempting to make rice krispie treats for halloween with him. Maybe in the shape of pumpkins and ghosts. He's my baby. And I want him to remember this kind of thing. I have a whole list of stuff for us to do together this wonderful time of year.!

Can't wait for tomorrow. Oh I can't wait.!

1 comment:

  1. THat is a cute costume. This year you are going to LOVE it! Last year Samantha was running everywhere and laughing and saying Trick Or Treat on her own and ringing the bell. It was awesome!

    I know what you mean. I enjoyed being pregnant, but I didn't get to do all that cool stuff like make a nursery or anything and I didn't know a lot about the classes you could take or anything like that. That makes me want another, but I don't think we ever will after everything we have gone through. Just not something I am ready for, and Samantha likes being an only child I think.

    Do you think Cayle would like a sibling?

    ReplyDelete