Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween Everyone.!!

This Halloween was so great.! Cayle looked so good in his costume. I am so proud of him. He had so much fun trick or treating. We went to a big trunk or treat by my house and it filled up our bucket.! He ate a sucker and that lasted him most of the night so luckily he didn't get too hyped up on candy. And he doesnt like anything gummy so I get to eat those. The perks of being a mommy to a picky eater. ;) We went around my neighborhood and got candy and came home. All together we trick or treated for almost 2 hours. But I got some good pictures and I get to finish my scrapbook tonight. This first scrapbook shows Cayle from birth to age 2. And this new one I've started will pick up on his birthday. So it'll be kind of like a story book. I am displaying it at his party so everyone can see. I've got a feeling this is going to be a great week. :)


The Best Halloween Yet.!




Waiting to go through trunk or treat.





My Little Frankenstein.






I LOVE this picture.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I am glad you guys had fun. :) It just gets better. (Ha. Ya. I get to eat some of Samantha's chocolate. She likes gummies, but I don't, so it works out.)

    ReplyDelete