Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy birthday to my little man.

Novemeber 3rd at 3:37 p.m my little boy will be 2 years old. I can remember everything about that day. From being in so much pain while in labor from the first time I got to hold him. I remember that day being the happiest day of my life. Cayle was 20 inches long when he was born and weighed 8.1 lbs.

Now he is about 36 lbs and wears a size 2T in clothes. He wears a size 8 in shoes and his favorite food is green beans or cereal. He loves his teddy bear. It makes the sound of a heartbeat and he sleeps with it every night. He also loves to play with his tonka trucks. He can count to 7 and knows how to say most of his letters. He plays in the bath tub until he is a prune. And he loves to be outside. Every kind of animal on 4 legs is a kitty. And he always says 'Hi kitty'. He loves to count the stairs as he walks down them. And when he lines his little trucks up they all have to be facing the same way or he hates it.! He sleeps usually from 11-10 which is okay by me. His favorite shows are The Little Einsteins and Caillou. He even says 'CAILLOU' whenever the show starts. And when the little einsteins comes on he says 'EINSTEINS' and he knows to pat when they pat and clap when they do. While he is watching it I clean house. He loves to 'read' to me. He still loves to watch princess and the frog. I guess he likes the music. He loves to dance to music in the car. It's soo cute to watch him. He likes balloons too. And today we actually sat for a long while and played with mega blocks. He really likes them. He loves to watch our dog Scooter chase his tail. It makes him laugh so hard.!

Cayle is my best friend. With him I don't have to have anyone else. Yeah, I am a little bit of an introvert but that's okay. We do everything together and I enjoy being able to spend so much time with him. On Fridays we go out to Walmart and get a few little things, fill up our car, and I get him dinner. Whether it's a happy meal or we go sit down somewhere just the two of us we get dinner on Fridays. I am a pathological picture taker when it comes to Cayle so why dont a share a few.?





















Happy Second Birthday Cayle. You are my world, my best friend, and my whole heart. I love you so much.

3 comments:

  1. I love looking back at the pictures of him. I have always loved the ones of him in the baby bathtub. So adorable! Happy birthday Cayle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet post. Sounds like you feel the same about him as I do Samantha.

    I think it is nice that the two of you go out on Fridays. You make me want to start taking Sam out to do something like that.

    You are such a good Mom. Cayle is lucky to have you!

    Happy Birthday, Cayle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so adorable!!! Happy Birthday little man!!

    ReplyDelete