Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Update on Cayle.

As I said in my last post, Cayle had croup. Well today is much better. He is feeling tons better, eating more, and back to his playful loving self. What a relief.! I hate when my baby is sick, but I guess that's any good mommy. His party is this Saturday. Same time and place. I hope everyone will come.!! I have so much prep to do.! I have to re-order the cake, decorate, and make treat bags. Our birthday portraits will be in on Friday. I can't wait.! Oh.! I can't wait.

Tonight was my first night back to school since last Wednesday. I was BUSY.!! For the first time in ages. I did a full head of highlights, cut, and style. It turned out great. I made a 100% score on my state law test too.! I am so proud of myself.

All in all, things are much better so let's hope this party goes well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment