Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Getting into the Christmas spirit.

I've been trying to think of different things Cayle and I can do to get into the Christmas spirit. I've done my shopping and wrapped my gifts. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas, but it doesn't actually feel like it'll be here in 3 and a half weeks. So I've been doing everything I can think of to make it feel more like Christmas is on its way. So Friday, Cayle, Alliea, and I are going to Gatlinburg for the Christmas parade. I've never been so this is going to be a real treat for the 3 of us. Then, Saturday is Christmas craft day. Sunday, there is a parade in my town so we will definitely be going to that. And that night (weather permitting) is the trip to Rock City.! I'm praying it doesn't rain. I'd really love to go. I've only been to Rock City once and the view was just beautiful and I was happy to be there. I invited my friend Katherine from school to come with us. I have a coupon for a buy one get one free admission and we decided to split the cost of the single admission so it would only cost 10$ each. Which is awesome considering Rock City can be pretty pricey. I'm really excited. I hope this weekend makes Christmas feel like its almost here. I love this time of year so much that when it actually gets here it doesn't feel like it's finally here...maybe thats just the skeptic in me. But I don't really understand how I can be skeptic about facts..oh well. Looking forward to a great weekend. Hopefully everything works out.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun! I bet the Gatlinburg Christmas parade will be awesome. Are you staying there after or coming back home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coming back home. I'd love to stay but I couldn't afford it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have a lot planned! Cayle is going to have a blast! Let me know how it all goes. Are you still riding the train on the 10th?

    ReplyDelete