Sunday, November 13, 2011

Let the Christmas shopping commence.!!

Yeah, waiting until black Friday was a bust. I started shopping today. I got Cayle a fork and spoon set for his stocking. They have Christmas trees on them and I thought he could eat Christmas dinner with them. I got my Granna (daddy's mom) photos that I plan on putting in an album for her. She doesn't have many pictures of Cayle because she doesn't see him often. So I thought she would like this. I got mom pictures for her photo album of Cayle. That's what she said she wanted so I'm going with it. I have bath and body work stuff put back that I bought from their big big big sale back in the summer put back to give as Christmas presents so I'll give her some of that and a new hair brush. It would cost her 10.00 anywhere but it'll cost me 5 and the handle is coming off of hers. It's her favorite brush. So that's two people marked off my list for the low cost of 12.00. I have a good idea what to get everyone else. Black Friday is so close.!! I'm ready for it.!

No comments:

Post a Comment