Thursday, November 17, 2011

Discovering more about me.

You know what I've noticed about myself lately.?? I'm embracing my girly side. I love to paint my nails, and fix my hair. I love big sunglasses and purses. And for the first time in a very long time..I've been wearing earrings, bracelets, and necklaces. And not only that, I've been wearing dresses. I used to be a jeans and tee shirt 24/7 kind of girl, but I'm discovering that I love dressing up and being girly. I wear make up almost every day now and I've been acting girlier. And I love embracing this side of me. I wish I would've done it a lot sooner. But I'm loving it now. My new year's resolution is to keep up with this. I don't wanna feel guilty for buying myself a new dress or getting my nails done every once in a while. As long as I put Cayle's needs first I don't see anything wrong with treating myself too. I want to feel good and look good. And I've noticed my confidence growing. I'm really happy.

I've also been thinking about getting my bar tending license. I don't know why, but I really find it intriguing. Plus it's easy money for twirling a bottle around pouring drinks. I want to work 2 jobs when I am able. So I want to look into how much school it takes to do this. This is just an idea. I don't know if I will pursue it.

Tonight while I was at school I got a txt from one of my friends Ashley saying "I wanna see you asap.!!" so I txted her saying "Let's hang out soon." And not even two minutes later she comes through the door with her girlfriend (who she is proposing to soon.!) and starbucks for me. I was so surprised. It made me so happy to know I have such good friends. I lost a lot of friends along the way, but I have my true friends and as long as I have them why would I need fake ones.? Long story short they took me to dinner. They're so good to me. I love those girls. And if Ashley was going to marry anyone I would want her to marry her girlfriend, Clarae. They're good together. Them surprising me definitely made my night. :)

1 comment:

  1. That is great! I used to be the same way, but now I love dresses and bows and jewelry. I'm still not a nails and hair kind of girl, but I wish I was.

    Bar tending? Sounds interesting. And yah, definitely good money. I never thought about you having to go to school for it.

    That was sweet of your friends to do! I know that made you smile. :)

    ReplyDelete