Saturday, November 12, 2011

Cayle's 2nd Birthday Party.!

Wow.! I could not have asked for a better turn out.Thank you to everyone who helped set up and to everyone that came. Cayle had a blast. He got tons of neat presents including: crayons and paper, clothes, The Night Before Christmas, a tricycle, bath toys, lots of new cars, a new bank, ten dollars, a race track, a balloon, birthday cards, and a basketball goal. He had fun opening presents. He got a ball in one of the gifts, and after that he didn't care much about opening the rest of the presents. My friend Will was kind enough to bring his photography camera and take pictures for me. I can't wait to get them back. I offered to pay him, but he said no. I'm very grateful for that. For the food I had sausage balls, pigs in a blanket, grapes, cheese, chips and dip. I had sodas to drink. The cake turned out great. It was chocolate with butter cream icing. And trust me, it went FAST. A lot of people showed up including most of my family, Chris and Christina and their kids, Alliea and Will and her mom (my 2nd mom), Kay and Josh (they were nice enough to help set up as well) and of course my parents and brother. I was kind of annoyed that everyone kept taking the balloon center pieces and sucking the helium out of them. I had it planned to let the balloons go at the end of the party..as a sentimental thing. But Will managed to get two balloons so I still got to turn them loose. I was really happy with the turn out this year. I'll have to send thank you cards next week to everyone. Below are the pictures I got from the party. When I get the pictures from Will (Alliea wants to edit them I think) I will post those too. Again, thank you everyone for coming and for his gifts. I don't think there's a single thing he hasn't played with yet.!



The favor table.




The party banner.





Setting up.




Love this picture.




His Cake.




He was being bashful when everyone started singing.



Singing Happy Birthday.



Eating Cake.!




He got lots of cool stuff.




Opening Presents.!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad he had a good time! He was so cute! I loved whenhe would react to his presents, and especially when he said, "Cayle!" Lol. Just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah. His party was set up so nice! I Love it! Looks like he had fun. I am sorry we didn't make it. I need some ideas of what to get him still. :) And I will have Jessie drive me up to your school or something to give it to you. :)

    ReplyDelete