Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thanksgiving Craft Day.

Today Cayle and I painted our annual Thanksgiving handprint turkeys. He giggled every time I painted his hand. But he really seemed to enjoy handprinting. I can't wait to do our reindeer and santas.

I can't believe Thanksgiving is in less than a week..along with Black Friday. This time of year makes me realize how blessed I am. I have so much a lot of people don't have. Food in my stomach, a roof over my head, a loving family, great friends, a beautiful baby boy. And before too long Cayle and I will have our own home. And we can carry on family values and traditions.

Black Friday is going to be a blast.!! I really think I can get everything I need to get all in one day. If not, I can get most of it. Then the weekend after Black Friday, Kay and I are going to Rock City's Enchanted Garden of Lights. I am so excited. This is going to be a beautiful season.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! We did our crafts the other day too. The babies kept begging me to pain their hands again and again. lol

    I hope Black Friday goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete