Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter Everyone :)

Cayle and I had a very happy Easter. Cayle's Easter basket had tons of hot wheels cars in it, bubbles, bath tablets, a cup, and candy in it. He loves the bubbles and all the cars. His favorite is his Lightening McQueen car. I got candy and nail polish in my gift bag. I hid Easter eggs for Cayle and he loved hunting them. We had Easter dinner that afternoon. Ham, potatoes, green beans, and rolls. It was a nice Easter, although I am ready for us to move out next summer. I really think (well hope) I can do it.

I hope everyone had a happy Easter :)







1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good dinner. I am sure you can do it. As long as you get a job when you finish school, I don't see that you would have a problem. Does it pay well? Maybe it would help if you started a budget?

    ReplyDelete