Monday, April 16, 2012

Keep on keepin' on..

Getting anyone's support around my house is near impossible..so with that being said..I will keep proving them all wrong. Here I am, 5 weeks away from being a college graduate. They admitted to thinking I wouldn't finish school. Here I am about to start my career. I'm about to make great money. Maybe even move out sooner than expected. But slowly and surely..I'm accepting the fact that I don't have to have their approval or support to make a fantastic life for myself and my beautiful son.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Girl! I am still so excited for you! I hope that you can find a job and get out of there as soon as possible!
    Unfortunately, it is very rare for people to believe in others. :/ We have learned that too, but we proved them wrong. It's a good feeling.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete