Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wow. What a busy week.!!

Oh my gosh.!! I'm so surprised that I've had a client every day this week at school..and today..I had THREE clients.!! THREE.!! I cut my friend Brittany's hair. Thank you for coming in by the way. And she said her mom wants her hair done too.! That's always good to hear. The possibility of getting a new client is like music to my ears. Then after Brittany and Samantha left, my usual Wednesday lady came. She always gets a roller set done. Then I had another lady come in for a shampoo and style. And she was the sweetest lady. So polite and so talkative. I love clients like that. I've made almost 20 dollars in tips this week. And all that money has gone into my lock box. I have a good bit in there. I've enjoyed staying busy this week. It confirms my decision that this is what I want to do with my life. I have less than 160 hours to go (after today's count) And I should be finished by the very end of May. How exciting.!

This weekend is going to be slightly busy. I have a baby shower to go to for my friend. She and her hubby are having a baby girl named May. I'm so excited. I haven't seen her since she took her maternity leave from school.

This weekend I want to be with Cayle as much as possible. I would like to take him to the zoo or somewhere like that. I know he would have fun. I miss the New Orleans zoo...I just miss NOLA in general. I'm not too sure what we'll do yet. Troy is working all weekend :( it really sucks. But we make it work.

It's Easter weekend too.!! I can't wait for Cayle to see his basket..and to hunt for eggs. We'll have to color eggs this weekend too. Gosh...my weekends are always so busy.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are getting so many clients! That is crazy. Yep. My Mom said she wanted to come get it cut before the baby comes, and that she would let me know when. I told her you didn't have long left in school, so she might want to try by sometime in May.

    The zoo sounds like fun! I can't wait until Sunday either. We did her egg hunt earlier this week, but the big egg hunt with my brother and my family is always a lot of fun. (That sucks Troy has to work Easter weekend though. :/ He must have a crazy work schedule.)

    ReplyDelete