Sunday, April 1, 2012

Its a work in progress..

But I'm buying house stuff. I decided to buy kitchen stuff first since that would probably take the longest and I need the most stuff for it. So the other day I went to Walmart and bought some hand towels and pot holders. My color scheme is black and red and I want stainless steel appliances. A friend also informed me about some Paula Dean pots and pans that are supposed to be really good..and they come in red.! If you order online you get a Paula Dean baking pan as well. Daddy will be jealous. He loves her stuff. I'm trying to get exactly what I want now so I don't have to invest in better stuff later. You know.? Thanks for the tip Britt.! I really need to get some boxes to store all this stuff in. I also put some extra money back in my new fire proof lock box. I'll add a little each week and over time (if I don't have any emergencies where I absolutely have to have it) it'll really add up.! This weekend has been really great.!! My parents have been out of town for the weekend testing out their new car. So I've gotten some down time. Friday Cayle and I got a few things we needed from the store and I took him to eat. That's our every weekend thing. That night, Troy came and stayed the night with me. It was nice to be able to just spend some time with him. We watched Scary Movie and The American Pickers. We ate dinner together too. Too bad Cayle was already in bed by the time he got there. Cayle and Troy are really liking each other. The next morning we woke up and the three of us went the Troy's show. He had to leave a little before us to set up. His band plays for the March of Dimes charity every year outside the Kmart where Troy works. Cayle really liked the music, but it was getting hot and he was getting uncomfortable so we didn't stay for as long as I would've liked to, but that's okay. I'm not sure how much money was raised for the charity, but it had a good turnout so I'm assuming a good bit. After the show I took Cayle to my cousin's house so he could play with her kids. I had to go support Kay at her Pure Romance party. That party was not at all what I expected it to be. Usually, when people think of Pure Romance parties, they think of 'dirty' products. Well..it was actually more than that. There was bubble bath, make up, massaging shower sponges, and feminine health products..along with the 'adult' products. But it was all in good fun. That night Troy's band played at South Side Bistro. They did great. It's always nice getting to talk to everyone and see the band. Troy even got to sing a song.! He usually just plays the bass. But it was a good show. It was kind of sad going home to an empty bed after having Troy with me the night before. I like the feeling of having him there. Hopefully if all goes as planned it'll be an every night thing before we know it. Today, Cayle and I have been bumming around the house playing together and cuddling up together. I have to go to the store later and get him some more juice and milk. SOMEBODY decided to drink all of Cayle's juice and leave just a swallow in the bottom of the bottle. I don't mind that it's gone. I mind that there wasn't even enough left to make one more glass.. I dunno..pet peeve I suppose. But it's not a big deal. I'll get him more. My parents should be home sometime today..but who knows when.? Also..this is completely off topic..but I just realized..it's APRIL.! And my days at school are winding down.! If I don't miss any days I can be finished the week of Memorial Day (May 25th).!! How exciting is that.?! I'm going to do whatever I have to do to make sure I'm there every day and that I make it to 20 hours a week. I'll keep everyone posted on that as well as my house buying brigade.! Also..one of the girls who is dating the drummer of the band sent me this picture from our camp fire not too long ago. Troy was kissing my cheek.

2 comments:

  1. Awe. Cute pic.

    ANd yes, those pots and pans are amazing. I read on the reviews though that the first time you wash the red pots and pans, they bleed a bit, just warning you.

    I know! I cannot believe it's April. :) And you are so close to finishing! Have you talked to the people at the job you were looking at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as they don't bleed every time it should be okay...at least I hope.

    This year is going by so fast.! Yes I did..and all they have available are night positions..and I'm at school at night so that's a bust. :/ Oh well. I'll get there.

    ReplyDelete