Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Getting started..

Today my phone charger was starting to short when I plugged it in so it was time for a new charger. So I loaded up to go to Walmart. I got my phone charger for $10. And I looked at house stuff. I'm tired of just looking so I actually started buying today. I bought a very important piece to go in my future house. I got a fire proof lock box on sale for $16. So now I can put important papers and money and other valuables in it. I also decided to get gas and combs for school. Surprisingly..my anxiety levels about money went down. I felt better knowing that I was taking care of what I needed and that I still have money left over. I plan on being extremely tight with it though. But the point is..that I started buying house stuff. On a side note..I got Cayle's Easter basket ready and waiting last weekend.!! The basket has a car/lightening mcqueen theme. The basket itself has the Disney's Car characters on it. Inside the basket the "Easter Bunny" put hot wheels, lightening mcqueen bubbles, jelly beans, m&m's, a new lightening mcqueen car, and some more Crayola bath tablets. I hope he likes it. This weekend is going to be fun. Troy is coming to stay with me. My parents are going to knoxville for a few days. He's plays 3 shows the weekend. And I have a pure romance party at Kay's house. Can't wait. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment