Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy Birthday To MEEEEEE.!!!!

I'm FINALLY 20.!! I'm very excited about it too. Today I woke up and watched cartoons with Cayle. Mom, Daddy, and my brother got me birthday cards. I eventually got tired of sitting around the house so I went to Kay's. We drank coffee and got to talk about the pure romance party next weekend. Eventually it was time for my birthday dinner with my family..and Troy. I had a lump in my throat and butterflies in my stomach. This was the first time Daddy met Troy. And honestly it couldn't have gone better.! They talked more than he and I did. And later, Daddy told me he approves. So I'm glad that's out of the way. It was like a huge weight taken off of my back. My present from "Cayle" was bath and body works. And I got another card from Mom and Dad with some money in it. When I got back home I walked across the street to see one of my best friends, Ashley (who is also my wifeyy..long story). She wanted to take me to lunch this week for my birthday. :) And her Dad gave me $20. It was really sweet of them. I got a chocolate cake for my birthday. AND the frosting was purple and ZEBRA print. Is that me or what.? All in all a good birthday. However..this is going to be a LONG year. I want to be 21. Not for the sake of alcohol, but for the free reigns to get in anywhere.



1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good bday! You guys look so cute together, and that cake is AWESOME! If I ever had another baby girl, I am pretty sure her room would be decorated like that lol.

    ReplyDelete