Thursday, March 22, 2012

What a great way to start my birthday.!!

Wow. So yesterday I get a phone call from my dad and he says he got me 5 tickets to go see the Tran Siberian Orchestra.!!! I was so surprised. The only problem was finding 4 other people to go with. Most everyone was working or couldn't get a sitter etc..etc. Well, my friend from high school Victoria said she could go. Troy had to work but he asked if his friends (who I've spent time with too) Tony and his girlfriend Jessica could go. Well of course I didn't mind so we all went together. Our seats were center stage a few rows back. The orchestra had fire during some parts of their show and we could feel the heat coming off of the stage. That's how close we were. The orchestra donated 2,000 dollars from the ticket earnings to help the tornado victims of Chattanooga.

The show itself was incredible.!!! The lights, the stage presence, the music, the story.. ALL of it. I was so happy to be there. I danced. I clapped. I cheered. I really enjoyed myself.

For those of you who don't know who the Orchestra is please check them out. They're not your typical orchestra.!






I turn 20 on Sunday. I must say I'm pretty excited to not be a teen anymore. Maybe now some people will take me seriously. But as far as plans go on my actual birthday..I'd really like to get my nails done. And a couple new shirts or something like that. I need some Spring clothes. Troy took the day off to spend with me. And my parents want to take me to dinner that night........and Troy is going. I'm so nervous. Troy hasn't met Daddy yet. I think I'll have a heart attack. But Troy is an awesome guy. He and my dad have some things in common so I think it should go well. Wish us luck on that one. I'd like to see some of my friends too. Maybe get together for a day at the zoo with the kids or something. Anyone interested in that.?

3 comments:

  1. Girl, I would love to get together anytime! My brother's bday is the same as yours, and we are supposed to be having a bday dinner Sunday night for him, but other than that we're free. Just let me know when you're thinking :)

    That orchestra thing looks pretty awesome! Glad you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the concert was pretty awesome!

    I hope people will start to take you serious. I am sorry you have such a problem with that. Eh...I am so sad. I don't want to be 20. :/

    You got lots of plans for your birthday! Dang! I convinced Jessie to see the movie October Baby with me. My friend, Suzi, is spending the night with me Sunday while Jessie is gone...That's about it. But it should be fun. I hope you have fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been on here in forever. But I had so much fun that night. & We still have our date to look forward to at some point. :)

    ReplyDelete