Sunday, March 18, 2012

Nothing like a day with little man..and my best friend to make a weekend better.

I decided it would be best to spend the weekend away from the house. So I spent it with Kay and Cayle. Today, we spent most of the day around her house. And I got to vent to her about everything going on and that felt amazing. We went walking around Walmart to look at house stuff..and I found a lot of stuff I really liked..and can't wait to buy. Haha. We went to Kirklands too. They're going out of business. Thanks for that tip Christina. I couldn't find much, but Kay found a lot of stuff she liked. For that store about to close, they're still expensive. Only 20% off everything. Ah well, after that we went to Sonic and got slushies. And Cayle got sweet tea. We played Just Dance 3 on the Wii. I swear, we are beasts on that thing. It's a good work out too. I've noticed my arms and chest getting more toned from it. We're planning a Pure romance party at the end of the month so we sat down and planned the food and party favors..and we have to make a Spencer's run next weekend. Cayle loves Kay and her husband Josh. I'm glad I have a 2 year old that I can take anywhere with me. It makes my life so much easier.

You know...I'm surprised..I left the house while my parents were out today..around 2:30..and I didn't get home until 10:30..and I didn't have a phone call or txt message from anyone at the house today. That was odd for me. I'm usually called to ask where I am. I guess they knew it would be best to leave me be. I'm not mad about the room swap..like I said before..I'm mad that my opinions, requests, thoughts, ideas, and decisions are never accounted for. Prime example I clean the house before school, I leave for 5 hours, and come home to trashed house. A sink full of dishes with an empty dishwasher. Food left in the skillets. Toys all over the place. Towels that aren't in the basket. What kind of crap is that?? Seriously. I dunno. I need to stop before I get angry again.

On the plus side. I am getting a haircut as an early birthday gift to myself. I'm so very excited. I can get my hair cut at school..but I don't like it as much as I do when my personal stylist cuts it. She gets it exactly how I want it. And it grows out very pretty. I'll post pictures soon. And on my birthday (I usually get money) I'd like to have my nails done. The rest of the money I plan on saving. I want to open a savings account within the next two weeks..so we'll see I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment