Monday, March 19, 2012

10 weeks left.?!

Oh my goodness.!! I never thought I'd see the day.!! I checked my hours at school today and I have 205 left. If I clock 20 hours a week 10 weeks in a row I'll graduate.! I'm so proud of myself. There have been so many times where I've just wanted to quit and now that I'm down to the wire..I'm more determined than ever to finish.!! I've had so many pep talks along the way from the people who care about me. My friends. My family. And seeing Cayle every day just makes me wanna finish that much more. I want to be able to say 'Look at me now' to all of those people who just assumed I wouldn't do it or couldn't do it. I want to make something of myself. And being the extremely ambitious person that I am, I'll make sure I make the best of myself. For not only me, but for the little boy who needs me.

So, I want to say thank you to those of you who have pepped talked with me for all the times where I just couldn't handle it, for all those times where day to day just brought me to my breaking point, and for those of you who have come to the school to support me and what I'm trying to do. You know who you are. I love you guys. And I owe you guys big time for all the support.

Ten weeks seems like no time at all. Considering how long I've been in school. That's two and a half months to get everything together to take my boards and get to work. And it's not just a job..but a career. I don't really see this as work though..just because I enjoy doing it so much (when I actually get the chance to). It's very rewarding. Wish me luck on this last 10 weeks. It's the final stretch.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Girl, I am so happy for you. I am seriously crying right now. I know how important this is for you. I am glad it is finally here. You definitely deserve to graduate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much..for ALL the pep talks and coming into the school for hair cuts and everything.!!! It's helped so much. I can't believe it's almost here.!!

    ReplyDelete