Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012

What a wonderful Christmas it was. When I left work Christmas Eve, Christmas spirit came over me and all I wanted to do was partake in the festivities. I came home and baked sugar cookies with Cayle for Santa. He really enjoyed that. We watched "How the Grinch Stole Christmas", read "The Night Before Christmas", and watched "A Christmas Story". It was a wonderful Christmas Eve. After Cayle went to sleep for the night, I set out his Santa gifts. He got mega blocks, a truck toy, a toddler bed set (Disney Cars), and a battery powered four wheeler from Santa. In his stocking I put candy, Hot Wheels, a Bubble Guppies DVD, rubber ducks, crayons, and a Christmas ornament in his stocking. He really enjoyed opening gifts this year. He was all about it! The thing that warmed my heart the most was him saying "Merry Christmas Mommy. I love you so much."

I got Daddy a new grilling spatula. Cayle got him some Gold Toe socks. Cayle and I got mom Bath and Body Works. We got my brother some Hot Wheels (he's collected them for years) and a gift card to iTunes. Everyone was really happy with their gifts from us.

This year I seriously racked up! I am so spoiled and I know it. I got the iPhone 4S, a Pandora bracelet with 8 charms, a new Betsey Johnson purse, gift cards to Starbucks Sephora and iTunes, Bath and Body Works, and movies. Daddy got both Mom and me bracelets from Pandora. And each charm he picked out has a specific meaning. My charm meanings are ..

A music note for my love of music
A purple leopard print charm because purple is my favorite color and I love the print.
A normal leopard print charm for my animal print obsession.
A Fleur Di Lis charm (the French crest) for our trip to New Orleans together.
A baby shoe with a blue stone in it for Cayle.
A jack-o-lantern for my love of Autumn and all it brings.
A princess fairy because Daddy considers me a princess and I love fairies.
And last a charm that says DAD because he is the one to start my bracelet and I am a major Daddy's girl.

It made me so happy that he put so much thought into that bracelet. I think it was my favorite gift.

All in all a very merry Christmas. Here are some pictures from our Day!








Tomorrow I am meeting with a financial adviser with my bank to talk about the steps I need to take in order to qualify for a loan for a new car. So wish me luck! My new car is part of my resolution for the new year!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like he had a great Christmas!! That bracelet is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete