Thursday, December 8, 2011

Cayle's trip to the aquarium.!

Wednesday, Cayle and I went to the aquarium with my mom's old co-worker, Laura, and her 18 month old son, Carter. Over the years Laura and I have gotten to be pretty good friends. We both are into a lot of the same things and we always have good conversations. And even though she's older than I am, she doesn't seem to mind. I guess that has a little bit to do with the fact I'm mature for my age. But anyways..We had a lot of fun. Cayle really enjoyed seeing all of the animals. He was even brave enough to touch a turtle and sting ray.! I touched them too. Which is weird because I'm not exactly fearless about that kind of thing, but I can mark touching a ray off of my bucket list.! It was slimy. But I loved doing it. It was fun to go on a week day. Nobody was there.! So we got to let the boys out of their strollers and run around the aquarium and look at the tanks. They have a new exhibit coming in May. Can't wait to see it.! Giants of the deep is what it's called. Tonight Cayle and I are going to do our usual mother & son night. We'll grab dinner somewhere and get our Christmas ornaments made. And tomorrow, we are going to ride on the Christmas train.! I'll post pictures of everything. Here are a few pictures of the boys at the aquarium.







No comments:

Post a Comment