Thursday, December 22, 2011

I am officially on Christmas break from school.!

And boy, does it feel good.! Hellooooo late nights filled with Glee. Yes, I am a major major GLEEK. Hahah. I did my first relaxer Wednesday night. A relaxer is where you put a chemical on super curly hair to make it straight. And if you're not careful the chemical will burn the skin. I was SO nervous, but it turned out really good. This client used to absolutely hate me, but now she requests me.! How crazy is that.?!

I am so ready for Christmas. I want to see Cayle's face.!! I'm so excited. And I'm pretty curious to see what I got as well. ;)

Cayle is really starting to understand the whole concept of Santa too.! He gets so excited when he looks at his Santa picture.

I made candy cane fudge. It was so simple. I found the recipe on allrecipes.com. It was a hit.! I took it to my school's christmas party.

Bring on Christmas.!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are getting a break from school. :) I am sure Cayle will like the extra time with you too.

    I Love trying Christmas recipes. Makes the holidays feel more like holidays.

    ReplyDelete