Sunday, December 4, 2011

Chrismas Parade and Rock City.! (lots of pictures)

Wow.! Today couldn't have gone any better.! Today, Cayle and I went to the Christmas parade here in town. I was a little nervous that the loud music and stuff might scare him, but he surprised me. He waved to everyone and loved getting the candy. Some people on the floats didn't throw Cayle any candy, but the threw it to the people next to us. I don't know if they thought he couldn't have candy or what but for some reason it annoyed me. But we got plenty of goodies anyway. :) He was so tired by the time we got back to the car. He fell asleep on the car ride home. But it was fun to see him so excited about the parade, and it makes me feel comfortable bringing him back next year. While Cayle was napping, Daddy and Garrett put up Christmas lights on the house. It looks great.! I'll have to snap a picture soon. When Cayle woke up, I made him dinner and started getting ready for Rock City. We met my friend Katherine in Saint Elmo. She was coming with us. She's expecting a baby in May. She thinks it's a girl. She was taking everything in when it came to Cayle. It was sweet. The drive to up the mountain kinda made me nervous. I'm not good with driving up mountains, but I managed to do it.! The line was extremely long. But luckily we were paying with a card so we got to go through the shorter line. Cayle was absolutely mesmerized.!! He kept saying 'WHOA' and 'Wow pretty.!!'. He loved being able to walk the trail. He even got his very first picture with Santa Clause.!! I couldn't be more thrilled with how well tonight went. When we got home, Cayle was ready for bed. So my brother and I decorated the Christmas tree. It turned out great. I already put the presents underneath it. There are a few I'm going to leave unwrapped to make those from 'Santa'. This is going to be a great month. Wednesday, Cayle and I are going to the aquarium with my mom's friend Laura and her 18 month old son, Carter. Laura is a member and invited us to come as her guests. Next weekend Cayle and I are going on a Christmas train ride with my cousin, her husband, and kids. I can't wait. Cayle is going to love it.! We are also getting our very first mother an son family ornament made. I've never had the money to get one made so this is going to be good for us. Cayle will also have his own made. I also get him a regular ornament every year so he will have them when he needs them. So the holiday festivities have begun. I can't wait for Christmas.!
























































Cayle's first picture with Santa.!



Our tree.!


1 comment:

  1. Awe! That is awesome! I am glad you are having fun! And everything looks so great!

    I Love Cayle's picture with Santa. Samantha did not want her picture with him last year, she cried, so we didn't do it. Cayle looks like he did great though.

    ReplyDelete