Saturday, June 16, 2012

Puppy Fever.

I've mentioned before about wanting a Boston Terrier later down the road. But here lately I've got puppy fever. I KNOW I can't afford to have one now, but that doesn't stop me from wanting one.! I just wanted to say that I can't wait for the day that I can have a puppy for Cayle and myself. He loves animals. And he's really good about being gentle with them. I wanna name it Kermit and make it wear clothes and cute collars. Boston Terriers are great with kids and easy to train. I can envision a Christmas portrait of the three of us with a big Christmas tree and Santa in the back ground. Wouldn't that be nice.?

This weekend has been so great.! Friday night I saw the Goo Goo dolls downtown with some friends. They put on an amazing show.! They have some sentimental meaning to me. Afterwards I went to see Troy. His mom got me a graduation card and it had a $40 gift card to hobby lobby inside.!!! I was so excited. It was so sweet of her. It's neat how she remembered I love hobby lobby. I can't wait to splurge a little on house decor..or photo frames.


Today, my sister turned her hair orange and I had to fix it. I couldn't stop laughing at it the entire time. She was a carrot top. Trying to make herself blonde. Later tonight I went to a friend's house and did her mother's hair. Her name is Johnnie. And she is one of the sweetest ladies I've ever met. She loves Cayle and me too. She has a granddaughter a year older than Cayle and invited us to come play later this week. I really enjoy talking to her. I feel like I've known her forever. Out of all the hair services I've done since Thursday I've made sixty extra dollars. I'm trying to decide if I want to buy house stuff or invest it into savings. Both will have positive outcomes. Maybe I'll do half and half. Can't go wrong that way. :)

Tomorrow is Father's Day and Cayle and I got Daddy a Tennessee Vols beach towel for when they go to the beach next month. Hope he likes it.



No comments:

Post a Comment