Thursday, August 23, 2012

I did it!!!

I am an official licensed cosmetologist!! I never thought I would see the day. I will say this, that test was WAY worse than the written one. It was so nerve wracking. I am exhausted from it all. But the point is that I NEVER have to test or anything again!! I'm doing this for real now!! Tomorrow I start styling!! If anyone is interested in scheduling an appointment with me please let me know!! I will have business cards made up soon. I can't wait to get in there and get to work. I work 10-6 tomorrow. Then I'll know my permanent schedule! Everything is falling into place. I couldn't be happier. Well, I could if I was in bed asleep, but I needed to blog about this because it was too exciting to not tell. It's much more of a reward that the test is over. I wasn't nervous really but it was just...intense. I couldn't handle being in such a strict (boiling hot) environment. I can finally relax. A huge weight is off my shoulders! Next step building clientele and finishing buying house stuff so Cayle and I can be our own family. I'm almost there!

4 comments:

  1. That is so awesome!!! Congrats! Wish I lived closer! I need something.... Anything...... done to my pathetic hair! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!! If you're ever in Chattanooga (or close to it) feel free to come see me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, I know you have to e so proud of yourself! You have accomplished so mucha and come so far! Let me know how your first day goes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete