Friday, August 24, 2012

My first day as a stylist!

I would say it was pretty smooth sailing. I made $25 dollars in tips and over $130 dollars on services and hours worked!! If I continue to make that kind of money I will have a peace of mind for sure as far as finances go. The last person I had. He was a little difficult but hey, it's part of it. I work 1-9 tomorrow. And I hope tomorrow goes as well as today. I'm so happy with my salon choice. Things finally feel like they're falling into place. And moving into my own home won't be much of an issue. I feel like a huge weight is off of my shoulders. But I won't stop there. I have to build clientele and continue to deliver great services to the clients. I'm so happy to go back tomorrow.!

Even the rude stylist is warming up to me!

1 comment:

  1. Like I said, that is so great! And wow. To make $155.00 is 8 hours...That is almost $20.00 an hour. I really hope that you keep making that much, because you are right, getting your own place will be a breeze. Sounds like all your hard work has paid off!

    ReplyDelete