Sunday, August 8, 2010

I don't exactly know what to call this one. :)

I want to get Cayle these for his birthday. There are soo many cute ones. Maybe I could get him a couple and then get the rest for Christmas as stocking stuffers.? I dunno. I just want him to have those. My friend Brittney showed me some halloween decor at the dollar tree. It was the kind of stuff I was looking for. Not only was it for a great price, but it wasn't scary blood and guts stuff. I want the cute smiling ghosts and frankenstein etc.. For center pieces I want pumpkin pails of halloween candy or maybe skulls or something. I haven't decided. But the colors are going to be purple, orange, and black. I would like to do fake spider webs and confetti. I haven't completely decided on whether or not to do treat bags, but once i figure out the guest list I suppose that will help me make the decision. I still have to think about invitations too. There is soooo much to plan just for that party. Not to mention what I wanna do with him on his actual birthday. I kinda know what I wanna do with him on his birthday. A day to the aquarium and out to lunch. He may not understand the concept of it, but its the time I spend with him that counts. Over the past weekend, Christina, Chris, and Grace met Adam for the first time. We all had a great time laughing and having a day out. Adam wants us all to hang out more. I'm glad he can get along with some of my friends. Christina and Chris could not get over how good of a daddy Adam is to Cayle. Adam showed me his 'Cayle Box' over the weekend. He keeps pictures and little keepsakes in the box. He writes him letters too. He won't let me read them. He says they're for Cayle when he gets a little older. I can respect that. It's amazing how fast those two have gotten so close. Adam and I are talking more and more about our apartment together. We've even gotten a list going of the kind of things we'd like to have and the basics we need. I think the hardest part will be telling my parents that their grandchild is moving in with his mommy and his daddy in a home so we can do this for real. Be a real family. Complete with dinner at the table and picture perfect holidays. I'm excited. And i'm gonna give everything I've got to making this new and happy life for cayle, adam, and me. :)

2 comments:

  1. I know telling the parents is a scary thing, but they will grow to understand. My mom is completely fine with it now, and I just recently told my dad and he is actually cool with it believe it or not. He even wants to come over for dinner one day, and my mom and sister already have come for dinner.

    As far as the party.. that sounds adorable! I think one year I will have a halloween themed party for Grace.. just not this year lol. I have been picturing her first birthday since before she was born lol. Lots of pink and ones, and that is what I am going to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha. Ya. My Mom threw lots of guilt trips on me when we moved, even though she knew it was coming. She still does, but she'll get over it.

    I hope you like the Halloween stuff. There wasn't a whole bunch, but maybe you will find more than I did or if you go to a bigger Dollar Tree, you will be able to find more also.

    Also, as far as the trucks go, they are expensive and there are a TON of them, but my little brother LOVES them! Sami has some that are the same brand, but they are shaped like bugs, very cute. =)

    ReplyDelete