Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Just when I thought it was as bad as it could get..

it gets worse. I clean. I cook. I take care of my child. I go to school. I spend time with my boyfriend. I'm doing all I can do..but yet it's still not enough for my family..I wonder sometimes if I'll ever be good enough for them. I big part of me seriously doubts it. I can't please everyone. I put everyone else's needs before my own. Sometimes..I don't even get to eat or a shower each day because I stay so busy. I'm taking care of cayle, I'm ceaning, studying for a test, helping my boyfriend get where he needs to go [not that i mind], and honestly i dont know how much more i can do. nobody gives a crap about how i feel. or what i want or need. adam is pretty much the only one happy to see me anymore. my patience with my family has worn thin..and honestly..the only thing i wanna do is just cry..ive cried and cried for days now because all the pressure to be perfect all the time has literally crushed me..i really dont know anymore..i have no options...and im really at a loss for words..

No comments:

Post a Comment