Thursday, August 26, 2010

Things that make me feel better..



thats my favorite one of the two of us.
but anyways...
things that make me happy.
Cayle and Adam, my family.
Visiting friends that im a member of the family too.
acoustic music a.k.a. goo goo dolls.
coloring.
reading.
hats.
boots.
christmas atmosphere.
christmas trees.
gingerbread.
hoodies.
fall.
winter.
wrestling with adam....and winning.
playing with cayle and his toys.
hair cuts.
hair color.
buying things for my apartment.
having the money to spoil cayle.
pictures.
scrapbooks.
coloring books.
sidewalk chalk.
playgrounds..with cayle.
surprise txts.
good music.
adam's jokes.
being able to vent to christina.
having someone spoil me for once..even if its just washing my hair.
piano music.
journaling/blogging.
movies..preferably disney.
holidays.
rock city.
aquarium.
dreaming of the day i finally get to boston.
halloween.
boys like girls.
funky sunglasses.
frozen coffee.
caramel lattes.
cayle's reactions to new things.
family dinners at adam's family's houses.
church with adam's family.
petville on facebook.
doing things on my own without help.
hair school.
getting alot of hair done in one night.
yoga pants.
youtube.
disney world.
the zoo.
singing.
drawing && it turning out perfect.
painting.
IMing my lovely victoria. <3
going out to lunch occasionally.
a clean room.
being home alone with Cayle.
working on Cayle's baby book.
cuddling with Adam.
watching movies with Adam while we
fight over the chocolate turtles in our
shared pint of turtle tracks ice cream.
laying in his arms while he runs his fingers
through my hair.
talking about our wedding.
talking about moving in together.

ill add to this later..i just wanted to start it.
:)

3 comments:

  1. Aww yay! You can vent to me anytime :) Lol. And I love Petville too! But I don't have much time for it.. or Grace's baby book unfortunately.. I have a whole bunch of stuff in a box that needs to go in it.. at least I have it all together though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, snap. A lot makes you happy. Ha Ha. Now I wanna do a list. I like Fall and Winter too...and Christmas time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made the list. :D
    And you are inspiring me to make my own happy list.

    ReplyDelete