Friday, February 4, 2011

I think I need to take a minute..

..to talk about my little family. :) I'm so thankful to have everything I do. And for everyone in my life. But I have my own family and I want them to feel appreciated and I want everyone else to see how great they are. First I wanna talk about Cayle. Cayle is growing more and more every day. And never ceases to amaze me or to put a smile on my face. He knows how to make me happy when I'm sad. And always makes a hard night at school worth it. When I come home he rushes over to me and lifts his arms up for me to get him. And I do. I love his hugs and his kisses. I love every part of being his mom. I know we're gonna be close when he gets older. I wanna do everything I can to make him proud of me. I wanna do everything I can to make him happy. I love him more than words can describe. He is everything. I get so sad when I'm at school and all I wanna do is just go home and be with him. I wanna make very moment together worth remembering and I wanna do everything with him. I'm even thinking about making him a little garden for spring. You know..like growing a flower or some kind of veggie together. Lame I know but I feel like he knows what we're doing and he enjoys it. I try to do something special with him every season and holiday so we have things to look back on and some day in the flying car future he may share it with his own child/children. I'm truly blessed to have such a wonderful son. And I wouldn't take anything back or change a thing. I love you cayle.!

As for Adam..I know I couldnt ask for more. I've never been this happy in my life. He knows how to keep things interesting and does everything to make me smile. And it's little things like hugs and kisses. Or going to breakfast together. It's the time I spend with him that is so special. He claims Cayle as his own. And it takes a big man to do that. And I'm truly thankful and happy that we can experience cayle growing up together. I've never been this in love ever. I think our future together is very bright. I still get butterflies when I see him. I'm so glad he is my forever. We're best friends and lovers. I can't picture me without him. Cayle loves him. It shows. He always smiles and plays when he's around. Adam and I have been together for over a year now. And the spark is still there. I'm still happy. He does so much for me. I love our movie nights and cuddling on the couch and how he takes pictures with me and always makes sure I'm ok. He always calls to check on me at least twice a day. And never goes a night without telling me goodnight. He never goes a day without telling me he loves me. And I never go a day without telling him I love him. Our wedding is October 1, 2012. We got engaged october 2, 2010. I always try to keep in mind how blessed I am to have both of these people in my life.

I love my family. And this blog does no justice to how I truly feel. But I want everyone to know how great they are.

3 comments:

  1. Is there a Like button on this? This is very sweet. I know exactly how you feel. Oh and sorry about not testing you back earlier. Mine and Jessie's phones are both acting weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWW!!! Super sweet. I love that pic of yall on the right side of the blog...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you.!! its one of my favorites of us. :)

    ReplyDelete