Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Just call me super mom. ;)

Mom has been sick in bed all week so I've been taking care of the house and Cayle. Which means...I've been out of school all week. :/ Its not exactly good for my graduation, but it's given me some extra time to spend with Cayle which he seems to like alot. He's been attached to my hip all week. I've done the grocery shopping and most of the laundry. I even cleaned house today. I feel very productive and hopefully this wont KILL my goal to be out by the end of this year. Today, I got a photo collage frame to fill with pictures of the three of us and I'm DETERMINED to finish it..since scrapbooks havent exactly had the time they need. Hahah. I can't wait to start using it. My wedding plans are falling together very nicely. We've gotten tons of the BIG chunks planned out. It's so nice to feel like everything is falling into place. I really really really wanna start working out. And seeing the results. I'm determined to get down to a single digit size. Imagine how proud I would be. I don't have far to get there but fitting it in with my crazy schedule is gonna be a challenge. But that's where I wanna try hydroxycut. It seems pretty legit. And it'll help on the days I cant work out long or something gets in the way. Sunday is gonna be awesome. Kay and I are sneaking off to a bridal show without her crazy mother-in-law who almost got us shot. And arrested. >_< ughh. that lady is NUTS. I swear. We're gonna hit up the new forever 21 in the mall and hopefully (for once) spoil myself with some new tops. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Is there a forever 21 in Hamilton Place now??? I love that store! The only one I have ever seen is in Kennesaw. I got some clothes and sunglasses there when I was 16 lol.

    Also I cannot wait until your wedding!!!! Sooooo excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about the scrap book. That is why I did one page for every month for Samantha. I got a scrapbook set that came with pretty pages and everything you needed to match it, stickers, borders, etc. Anyway, they are simply, quick, but I have something to show off to people instead of a whole photo album. lol. I LOVE productive days! They make me feel important! Good Luck with all your goals! You are a busy girl! lol.

    ReplyDelete