Sunday, February 20, 2011

A post before bed. :)

This is it ladies.!! This is my wedding dress. The sash will be dark purple and so will the trim in my veil. Dad has given me the ok to start paying on it.!! Today was awesome. I spent my Sunday with Kay. Cayle spent some quality time with dada. We went to the new forever 21. ITS HUGE. We're pretty much addicted to that place now. We went to eat at the great american cafe and kay is getting them to cater her wedding. Which I plan on using them too. They're amazing. They're cheesy potato soup is awesome. After we ate, we went and paid her dress off at david's bridal. She was so excited to get it. I can't imagine how excited I'll be when I finally have mine or make my payments on it. We went to gigi's cupcakes. They're amazing. She's thinking of having a cupcake tower. I can dig it. Haha. We got some starbucks and headed to the bridal show. We had to sneak away to it so her crazy mother in law to be wouldnt drive us crazy. It was cool. The guy from the ace of cakes was there. We even got FREE gigi's cupcakes. How cool is that.!? After all that we went back to the house. I was so happy to see adam and cayle. We all went to walmart. I got a storage bin to help keep all our wedding stuff together. I'm pretty excited that we're getting somewhere with all this wedding planning. Best part is...no budget.!!!!!! Thank God my daddy spoils me...that sounded really bratty..I'm truly thankful to have parents willing to help so much with my finances..and to throw me the wedding of my dreams. Adam and I are opening a savings account to try to save some money for our honeymoon/house. I'm excited. I'm such a lucky person.

1 comment: