Friday, February 18, 2011

What a Great Day.!!

Today Cayle and I went to hang out with Kay, my soon-to-be-but-might-as-well-be sister-in law. We went to Hobby Lobby on the search for things for our weddings. Unfortunately, the wedding merchandise wasn't on sale like we thought it would be. Afterwards we went to Amigo's. It was sooo delicious. Afterwards we went to Michaels. And we hit the jackpot.!! I found ribbon, my garter, candles, favor boxes, and center piece dishes, and pew bows. There was more that I wanted, but I can always come back for it. And it might even be on sale.! We went to starbucks too. We had a heart to heart about how it felt good to be so close and how we were becoming fast friends. I'm happy to have her in my life. After we parted, I went to see Adam. We just chilled. He gave my my valentine's day present. It was a pink puppy with hearts all over it. It was cute. :)) He gave me my big present early. It was the complete series of Daria. HIs present is coming in the mail in a few days. I got him a cd he's been after for a while. I gave him chocolates and cards on valentine's day. Cayle played and we got to cuddle for a while which was nice. I came home and took an obnoxiously long hot steamy shower. Ahhh. It was wonderful. I think I wanna work on my collage now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment