Thursday, February 3, 2011

Well..

Today has been a very awesome day. This morning, Adam surprised me. He showed up at my house minutes after I woke up. He said he was taking us to breakfast..to one of my favorite places.! IHOP. MMMM.! We got Cayle his own plate of baby pancakes. He ate 3 out of 5 of them and bacon and egg. Hahah. Then afterwards we went to Walmart and I got some school supplies to hopefully I'll be organized and maybe like it a little more. I know its lame but being organized makes me happy and keeps me motivated. And we got Cayle a new carseat for Adam's car so now, we don't have to keep switching. That makes everything a little easier. Last night one of the girls did my nails for me. Acrylics.!!! I love them.! If I could afford it, I'd always have acrylics on. For sure. They make my nails look so healthy. Too bad they're expensive && highy matienence. I wanna do more to take care of myself. I feel so gross some days I can barely stand it. But thats just me I guess. Im very content right now. So hopefully it'll stay that way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment