Monday, May 21, 2012

Erica's BOWtique.

A lot of you may know that I've started my own boutique. I've discovered a hidden talent for making hair bows and other little trinkets. So why not.? I'm a hair stylist so it seems to fit. But I wanted to give everyone some details on what I was planning on selling and any suggestions are welcome.

Firstly (and obviously) I will be making several kinds of hair bows. From something simple as the 'bow tie bow' to a more complex bow like my newest creation of the loopy bow. I have some for ponytails. I plan to make some for every occasion and holiday. As well as for sports teams or whatever occasion I am requested for. I'm even willing to make pieces for weddings and proms.

Secondly I've planned on making tie blankets (the blankets with the pieces of material tied around the edges) for adults, children, toddlers, and infants. Prices will vary on size, but no blanket will be over $20. I plan on making these in any color for any occasion and if I can find the material I will even make sports themed blankets. Everyone needs a cozy blanket.


Thirdly, I plan on making several baby items such as, diaper and wipe holders (they hold a couple diapers and a pack of wipes for a quick trip to the store or to grandmas house), height charts to hang on the wall that are about 4-5 feet tall, tutus, infant head bands for little girls, hair bow holders (these will be made out of a wooden letter of your child's first name with several ribbons hanging down for the bows to clip onto), baby toboggans with flowers on them, nursing covers, burp cloths, and I've also had a suggestion for pillow case dresses. If I am able to make them I'll be more than happy to sell them. I am also planning on making baby name quilts.

And last I will be making special decor for holidays such as wreaths, pillows, and table cloths if anyone is interested in those.

I am open to any suggestions as to what you want to see from me or any products you are interested in knowing more about. Please 'like' my BOWtique on facebook and place an order any time

www.facebook.com/ericasBOWtique1103

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl, you got it all planned out! Sounds good! I Love the taggies. My Mom keeps mentioning wanting one for her baby, so I may order one of those too, if she still wants one.:)

    I would definitely try to look into opening a shop on Etsy once you get a lot of practice in. People will pay big money on there. I once spent $30.00 on a pillowcase dress because it was one of a kind and just what I needed.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete