Saturday, May 19, 2012

Hair bows.!

This was my first attempt at a bow. So I started simple. Opinions are welcome :) More bows to come :)

This is what I will be selling as the 'bow tie bow'. I am willing to make any color or pattern with any embellishment for any occasion.



This is what I call the 'pony ribbons'. These bows are made for ponytails or updo's. These can also have as many ribbons as you like and in any colors. :) This is also a first attempt.


These are the 'simple bows' I can do any color and add embellishments (buttons, charms, bottle caps,etc..) Again, this is a first attempt.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I really like the first one, and it looks cute in your hair! I can't pull off bows in my hair :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't have a model so I used my head. I'll use my mannequin from school. Once I can bring it home. I used to love to wear bows. Haha. These are just trial runs. I wanna see how well they sell before I make anymore.

    ReplyDelete