Monday, May 28, 2012

Such a GREAT weekend.

This weekend was fantastic. Friday I worked and made some good retail sales. Saturday I spent the day with Cayle. Saturday night I went to see Troy's band play at the saloon. Sunday I spent the day with Cayle and he went swimming with my Daddy. Sunday night I went to see the one and only Seether.!! And who was close enough to catch a guitar pick and feel the sweat fall off of the band members.? This girl.! What an awesome time that was.! I had so much fun this weekend. I've made almost $24 extra dollars on my upcoming paycheck from all my retail sales.!!! I worked today 10-2. And sold $150 dollars worth of products today. I can't believe it.! I absolutely love my job.!! It feels good to be earning my own money. It feels good knowing that I'm almost there. It feels even better knowing that this is the best thing for both Cayle and myself. I get my first paycheck on the 10th of June. I'm so excited.!! I finally found out everything I need to to have a bank account and I plan on using Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union. They're giving me the best options and I've never had any trouble with them before when I go in to cash check for hair services I've done before.

Tomorrow I don't plan on doing anything except spending time with Cayle and maybe cleaning a little. There's absolutely NOTHING else I plan on doing. No freaking way. I need to catch up on my sleep though. I've lost a lot over the weekend. Here's some pictures from Cayle's first time in the pool this summer. By the way...I'm ready for fall/winter.





No comments:

Post a Comment