Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

I had a really good mother's day. I woke up to a dozen roses from Daddy. Mom got yellow ones. I got pinkish purple ones. Daddy always tries to find the color closest to purple for me since he knows it's my favorite color. "Cayle" got me a card and and a home waxing kit for eye brow waxing. I've been wanting one forever because I never have the time to get them done and I can probably charge people to wax their eyebrows or lip as well as hair services. I learned how in school so to in school so I might as well get some use out of it. Daddy and my brother cooked breakfast for my mom and I. I colored mom's hair and cut daddy's hair. We had Little Tokyo Express for dinner. And of course Cayle was super loving today. Which made it so much better. :) Thank you everyone who wished me a happy mother's day. I hope everyone else had a happy one as well.

I have 6 school days left.!! I graduate next Tuesday. I can hardly believe it.! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I need to call my boss and see when I can officially start. I'm so excited.!! I got part of my graduation money and went work clothes shopping this weekend. I got 6 shirts and 2 pairs of pants.! $200 down. I don't know how much more I'm getting but still..that's great.!

Tomorrow night after school Troy and I are gonna spend some time together..we've both been so busy and haven't seen much of each other lately. We go to our concert Memorial day weekend. :)

Saturday Kay and I spent the day together. We ate lunch and ate sweets.


It's been a good weekend. I can't wait for these next few weeks to unfold.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, 6 days? That's awesome! I wanna see the clothes you got! Where did you get them?

    Sounds like you had a good Mother's Day. :) Your Dad seems like such a sweet guy.

    Mine was just a normal day. :/ Honestly, I am hurt because I don't even think Jessie told me Happy Mother's Day. And he usually plans something-even if it is last minute. But not this year. He went to church with me. Then we came home and he slept most of the day...Bleh.
    Oh, one good thing that did happen. Sam made me a card without me asking her too. (It was on a Sudoku puzzle. lol) And told me that it was my Mother's Day Card and that I was the Best Mommy for her! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that was sweet of her. I'm sorry jessie didn't acknowledge mothers day :( but the card is sweet.

    My clothes came from Maurice's and Rue 21. I need to get a couple more pairs of pants and some shoes and I'll be set :) ill do a picture post soon of all of them.

    ReplyDelete