Wednesday, September 15, 2010

All I have to say is wow..

I learned how to do finger waves tonight at school. It was fun once I got the hang of it. I did 10 sets. I was proud. I also did four shampoos. Speaking of shampoos, I wanna try to get my shampoo tech license to make some extra cash. My mom's stylist said I could tech under her for a little while. That will be GREAT.!! Not only will I get extra cash, but it'll make me a better cosmetologist. Mom has decided to get me a prepaid debit card and load it with 300 dollars a month. That's 75 dollars a week. It's more than enough to last me, but this gives me the chance to budget my own money and have it when I need it. THANK GOD.!! I'm getting tired of asking for handouts. It makes me feel like an eighth of a person..it REALLY does. So with that and the possible shampooing tech position money won't be much of an issue hopefully. I know money will still be tight but at least it'll give me a little breathing room. I just have to learn to budget and find places with the best deals on things like baby items and clothes and gas. Cayle and I had a nice day out today. I picked up adam's xbox for him then afterwards I put gas in my car. Cayle and I went to walmart and tried on funny halloween hats. I got him some taller baby spoons because he's in big boy food jars now and table food. I got him another tonka truck for his birthday. this one has a platform on it for the tiny tonka trucks. Then we got some taco bell and shared my flat bread sandwich (which was amazing and I'm addicted) then we went to this AMAZING dollar tree beside my house. I stocked up on christmas wrapping paper, christmas cards, birthday decor, birthday wrapping paper..oh and gummy worms. My new favorite thing. This morning we went for a short stroll too. Trying to stay as busy as possible has helped..but I really really miss adam. Since he's been on this trip we haven't gotten to talk much..I kinda teared up at school a little today. No one saw thank goodness. After school, I wrapped all of cayle's presents that he has so far from me. I still need to get him the Noah's Arc play set and a few more of those tonka trucks, then I'll be finished. I'm getting him a birthday card, and I wanna write something memorable in it..something that's a little more unique than a typical greeting card message. I'm busting my butt trying to get his scrapbook done too. There's so much to do and nowhere near enough time. But I'm determined and in time i'll have it done. I did manage to find a place for his party. It's going to be at St. Johns church..It wasn't my first choice, but it's spacious. And there's a gym and stuff so as long as Cayle has fun and a great first birthday then I'm happy too. I saw pumpkins today in walmart. I'm soo ready for fall. I know it sounds weird but the only time I feel pretty is in my winter clothes and fall clothes. From what I understand..I'll be out of school for 2-3 weeks while they move the school. It'll be around november or december..and to be honest, I'm kinda excited. It'll be nice to spend all that time with Cayle and Adam. I feel like Adam has a surprise up his sleeve for when he comes home. I know he's gonna end up spoiling me somehow. And that he wants to go to a haunted house. But other than that..I know nothing. Haha. Anyone know of any hanuted houses opening at the end of the month.?

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, sounds fun, especially the dollar tree! Sami LOVES silly hats and faces. She will say, "Make a silly face!" It's cute! Shampoo Tech.? That sounds like a great idea! How many hours a week would you have to work to make that much?

    ReplyDelete