Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm realizing..

..that it's just not worth it anymore. Fighting with my mom I mean. Yesterday was the last straw. I don't ask for much. Just money to get to school and back. I don't ask for spending money. I don't ask for money to eat on. I dont ask for new clothes. I dont ask for anything..because it's just not worth it. She throws a fit when I ask for gas money. "I can't keep doing this." Today, I've done laundry, dishes, mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, and I know when she gets home it's going to be looked right over and I'm going to be 'lazy'. I'm just tired of it. Talking to her about the issue does nothing..except make her lay in bed for days and when she finally comes out of hiding she will say "Are you ready to apologize to me.?" In her eyes, she can do no wrong. It's ridiculous, and it's a fight that I don't even wanna waste time on anymore. She's just gonna have to deal with her tantrums and crap on her own, because I'm not giving into it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment