Saturday, September 4, 2010

It's Time. (revised)

Standing up for myself and being more assertive with what I need is definitely a must, but piercing my nose won't make it happen..it may even worsen the situation. I think I said those things I did out of anger and frustration. I decided that I just need to keep being as responsible as I have been. And continue with what I'm doing. However, changes do need to be made. I do need to be assertive about my needs. Not wants, but needs. Like more hours at school. And time to take a shower. I do need the money to not only keep my head about water, but to have that breathing room or emergency money if needed. I think there are better ways of making a point that actually sinks in rather than running out and getting a nose stud. However, I would like to have one, but it can wait. For the bettering of my life with Cayle. I am going to stand up for myself. and I am going to be a little more assertive. And my plans to move out are being put in motion a little more each day. I'm not gonna let things build up and upset me like they have been. I will try to make a little time to post about everything on my mind. good or bad. because it does help. Here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment