Thursday, September 9, 2010

Just blogging. :)

I've made a discovery that Cayle loves the 'Little People' toys. And that he really likes the noah's ark set. I took him to my friend Alliea's house so I could see her and he could play with her nephew. He's almost two, but Cayle doesn't mind. It's sweet to watch them. But Cayle really liked her nephews noah's ark set. I'd love to get it for him for his birthday as one of his BIG presents from me. I have him 3 of those little tonka trucks for toddlers that you see at walmart for like 4.00. I got him the race car, the taxi, and the garbage truck. Those are the ones he wanted. But hopefully I can get him some more for his birthday. Or someone else or something. The noah's ark thing you can buy more animals for. Today, I'm taking him to the discovery museum with chris and christina and baby grace. Adam is coming too. I'm really excited. Sunday, Adam is gonna have to leave me for three weeks for this buisness trip. I'm not really gonna know what to do with myself..but I keep reminding myself of how happy I'll be to see him when he comes home. He's promising me a fun night when he comes back, but I wanna make his last night memorable. I guess I wanna do something spontanious and romantic just to show him that him going away to make sure in the long run cayle and I are taken care of when we finally move in together does mean a lot and that I am really proud of him. Speaking of moving in together. Adam has a queen size bed for us. A desk. And an night table. We have a microwave. Possibly couches. A lamp.Coffee tables. I'm trying to make a check list of everything we have so after birthdays and christmas I can focus on getting what we need. School is going okay, I just havent had much time to study when I need to. I'm really trying to get everything done in time to go out onto the floor. I'm getting close. I have a couple hair cuts and manicures and a little of this and that but im getting there. I'm trying to find a new place for Cayle's party..I'm not having much luck. Cayle is getting three 1st birthday parties. Adam's family wants to throw one. I'm throwing one for everyone. Then I'm having a small one that consists of us spending the day together as mother and son. We'll go to the aquarium and lunch. :D I can't believe how big he's gotten. I feel as if things are starting to look up. Cayle's getting a new carseat this week. THANK GOD. he needed one. I'll post pictures later from todays events.

2 comments:

  1. Let me know if you want me to get him anything specific.. Did you ever make him a wishlist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm workinng on the wish list a little. I'll let you know when it's done. Let me know if you want me to get grace anything specific too.

    ReplyDelete