Friday, September 10, 2010

Ideas for christmas.

I know we have a couple holidays to go before christmas actually gets here but, this year's christmas is going to be a special one. Its mine and adam's first christmas as a couple. It's cayle's first christmas where he can interact with everyone and be excited. So I thought i'd make a list of some ideas I'd like to see happen this christmas also gift ideas and traditions.

tonka trucks in cayles stocking.
decorating stockings together.
making a gingerbread house.
making gingerbread cookies.
sending gift baskets to family and friends with a little something in them for everyone.
special ornaments being made for adam and i as a couple, cayle for his own, and a family ornament.
black friday shopping like a ninja..(ive done it every year)
parties.
letting cayle open one present christmas eve.
picture with santa.
rock city.
home made hot cider or hot chocolate.
making adam a stocking along with the gifts i get him.
decorating together.
lots of pictures in whatever snow we get (if any)
dinners.
i wanna try to get cayle some type of tricycle or wagon.
I know I wanna get adam something really really special..i just dont know what yet..

ill think of more..i just wanted to get started.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely want to decorate cookies with Grace.
    I also want the three of us to decorate together.
    And ever since I was a kid we have always gotten in the car and gone looking at the Christmas lights, but now hardly no one has Christmas lights, so Rock City might be a good idea for us too. Do you know how much it is?

    And I think I'm going to get Chris a gaming chair.. like a really nice one because he always has to sit in a kitchen chair when he plays games..

    ReplyDelete