Friday, September 10, 2010

Almost done.!.

My hard work is paying off. I finally got to get Cayle some more birthday presents. Granted, they're the tonka trucks I wanted to make sure he had, but to make sure he has them all he only needs two or three more. But I will post pictures of the ones he has. They're adorable.!!. I also got him a ball so we can play in the yard once he learns how to walk. Its bright green. It was the one he wanted so I didn't argue. So now he has 11 gifts from mama. But I'm not done. I still wanna get him the little people's noah's ark. That will be his big gift from me. They have other animals you can buy for ten dollars at toys r us. I dunno if I'll have the money for them, but I can try I guess. If not its a good idea for christmas. :) I've made the rough draft of the guest list, and there's about 50 people on it. If possible I'm going to rent out the pavilion in the park close to my house. Its spacious and its big enough for all 50 of the guests. Miss Brittney has helped me by designing Cayle's invitations (and they look great by the way) And I'll be sending them out about two weeks before the party. I do need to get the rest of the decorations, but that mostly consists of confetti, table cloths, plates and silverware. I would love to make Cayle's personal cake myself. The one he gets to smash his face in. As far as the cake for everyone else, I hope everyone likes cookie cake. I do need to make sure none of the children coming have any food allergies. But as far as everything else goes, I'm very excited. :D I hope he can fit in his birthday shirt I got him at Carters.

Adam leaves sunday..this is going to SUCK. I seriously have no idea what I'm gonna do. It's gonna be lonely for sure. I know I'm gonna cry when I drop him off.. ehhhh.
D;

I made a ten dollar tip cutting hair today. I was super super proud of myself. It turned out to be one of the best ones I've done..not that any were bad. This one just turned out better than the others.

All in all, things are good..I think I want to take cayle to the county fair this year. It'll be something we can do together for fun. It'll get my mind off of things too. Maybe someone could go with us. any takers.?

2 comments:

  1. What is the name of the school you go to?

    Where is the county fair?

    We got Grace 9 presents so far.. that may be all we get though because some of them were kind of pricey..

    ReplyDelete
  2. A ten dollar tip? BALLIN'! So people are paying for you to cut their hair already?! That's awesome!

    What is the county fair? That sounds fun!

    Ya. I am with Christina. We didn't get Sami much because two of hers were very pricey. We only got her 5 things (not including her birthday week stuff) and 2 of them we bought before she was born! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete