Sunday, September 5, 2010

Little of this and that.

Over the weekend I have done some cool stuff. Adam and I made dinner together for the first time. It was really fun. We even visited the halloween stores that just opened up. Adam found a costume he liked. And I found one I thought I'd like better for Cayle than the one I got him a while ago. But there's still time to pick something out. I really wanna take Cayle to the pumpkin patch this year. He needs a pumpkin just his size. It'll be our own family tradition each year..along with a few other things..like the scrapbook idea..I got a scrapbook and I'm waiting on some photo paper to come so I can get started again on BOTH of my scrapbooks. I have one for our little family. And one that's going to be strictly Cayle. From birth to the first birthday. I'm really hoping it turns out well. Our family scrapbook looks really good. I'm very impressed with how it turned out. I had almost forgotten how creative I can be. I'm trying to think of more fall traditions. I'm not having much luck..but it'll work out. I did two hair cuts over the weekend. And tehy turned out great. I even did a color job. I'm very proud. Adam leaves for his trip this saturday..I'm gonna be so sad. It sucks hes going away for 3 weeks. :/ I keep thinking about how I'll feel so happy to see him again. He's promised me a fancy night out. Complete with dinner, shopping, and starbucks. I'm very excited. No matter what, Adam always finds a way to spoil me. But it evens out. Because I try to spoil him too. This year is going to be our first christmas together, and I wanna make everything perfect for my two favorite boys. Cayle was very young last christmas..this year is definitely going to be fun. I wanna try to shoot for some christmas photos if at all possible. I know for sure I'm gonna take cayle to rock city to see the lights and the enchanted rock gardens. I'm very excited. :D This week, Adam, Cayle, and I are going to the creative discovery museum for family day. I'm working harder and harder in school and I did my first haircuts last week. I didnt mess up either.!! Tonight I gave Cayle a bath and it was probably the funnest bath I've given him in a while. He's learned he can kick in the water and get me soaked.!! The weather has been beautiful these past few days. I think if it's still pretty tomorrow, Cayle and I will go strolling. :) I hope I get to work on my scrapbooks soon. There isn't much time left to get it done. The family one, I need more pictures of the three of us together. Cayles pictures are covered hahahaah. I'm crazy about getting tons of pictures of him. Maybe I can go back and decorate them with stickers and stuff. Right now, I'm just making collages on each page. And so far, its looking good. I'm soo happy fall is coming. I can't wait to get Cayle some awesome fall clothes. Little hoodies and jeans. He's gonna look sooo cute. I think I might've found somewhere to have his party. Its very close to my house..and walking distance to a playground. And for those who are coming from GA, I will give you gas money if you need it because I know its a LONG drive from there to here. I'll write more later when I have something interesting to talk about haha.

2 comments:

  1. You have got me wanting to work on Grace's scrapbook.. I think I will do that when I get off here lol.
    Where is Adam going? And why so long??
    Also, I am probably like the only person coming from GA lol, but you don't have to get me gas money as long as you promise to come to Grace's party lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it that one park with the two playgrounds? I think it is called Vandergriff? If so, Sami's Kylie had her first birthday there. It didn't seem too far. It was just hard to find. lol.

    ReplyDelete