Thursday, September 23, 2010

I REALLY think he's going to ask..oh no..im gonna puke.

He keeps telling me he has big plans for us when he gets back..the first day he was gone, he "casually" asked my ring size. He won't tell me what we're doing, where we're going, or ANYTHING. But what's really making me think he's gonna ask is his aunt. She's been txting me every day since he left, and we were talking yesterday and the conversation went like this :

tanya: 'so has adam told you what y'all are doing this weekend.?"
me: 'no, he hasn't said a word.'
tanya: 'i know what y'all are doing..the whole family does."
me : 'really.? what is it.?'
tanya : 'can't tell you babygirl. he'll shoot me. haha'
me : 'not even a tiny hint :)'
tanya : 'bells.'
me : 'like christmas bells.?'
tanya : 'no.'

come on.!!! as if that isnt obvious enough, she goes right into a conversation about what I'd want in my wedding, and asks if adam and i have ever talked about getting married. but, i played dumb, and I'm gonna try to play dumb whenever we go out saturday..if I can keep from shaking the entire date, and avoid going into the bathroom to calm myself down every five minutes. I want him to have the satisfaction of thinking he surprised me...but gosh, im sooooooooo nervous. I wish I had no idea he was gonna ask..I know I'm gonna say yes..but god...im sooooo scared..but happy..but nervous..no..i think im gonna pukeee. we'll see how it goes i guess.

2 comments: