Sunday, September 12, 2010

Surviving the next three weeks..

Thats gonna be tough.. My plan is to stay as busy as I possibly can so I don't have time to be sad. Adam put a letter in my bag before he left. I didnt see it until I got home. It basically told me how much Cayle and I meant to him and how much I meant to him. And how he thanked God for bringing us to him. It meant the world to me he took his time to write that. He even took the time to draw a heart with our names in it. I put it in the scrapbook so when he finally sees the finished product he'll look at it and smile. I'm not gonna lie, I'm really upset that he's gone..but I guess we'll appreciate each other even more than we do now. Everything will be perfect. I just hope this goes by fast..we'll see I guess. I miss him already. :( but like I said..time to stay busy and get alot done so nothing will be in the way when he comes home and we can spend time together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment