Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Birthday Plans Are In Full Swing.

Since I got home from getting Cayle new clothes, I've turned my focus to his birthday party. I booked a place today. I originally wanted to have his party at the pavilion in the park literally a minute from my house, but it was booked the entire weekend and both weekends surrounding it, so I am having it at the church where I had my baby shower. It's a nice place, and won't cost me anything because my aunt will be renting it in her name. She's a member of the church. So that saves me at least 50 dollars. I can easily fit the 40+ people in there and still have room. I am already planning how I'd like to decorate. I want to buy decorations a little at a time. I am starting this week. I have a pretty good sized list of things I need. But luckily, the most expensive thing as far as decorations are plates and balloons. Only because I need a good amount of both. Walmart has all the things I need for his party and not a single item costs over 4 dollars. So I'll get a little at a time and maybe eventually get myself some fall and winter clothes too. I need at least a few tops. And a few pairs of pants. I cant keep wearing the same stuff. It's not gonna work for much longer..but anyways. I promised myself I would take care of Cayle first and completely before I thought of myself. No matter what. I am looking forward to throwing Cayle a birthday party. I even talked to a bakery about making a little einsteins cake. I want to do matching cupcakes, but I'm not sure. I really don't wanna make them. I wanna be able to spend time with Cayle. But if it comes down to it I will make them. I did 2 hair cuts tonight and made almost 10 dollars. I wanna use that to buy some decorations along with my pay I get this weekend. Alliea's birthday is Friday and I need to get her a gift, but I'm not sure what. We're going to a family dinner Thursday night for her birthday. I can't wait. I love her and her family. So far for Cayle's party, I have a place, a date, a time, food planned, and his gifts planned, his birthday shirt, the guest list, and supply list.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're on a roll! I bet it'll be fun. This year he will be able to run around and lay. :0)

    ReplyDelete