Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Birthday Plans.


Here is the autograph frame I'm going to have at his party for everyone to sign. It was only 4 dollars at Walmart. I'm very happy to have found one for so cheap.!! As far as decorations go, I plan on going forward with my theme and doing more assorted colors than I had originally planned. It'll be cheaper in the long run. But it still sucks the little einstein stuff is more difficult to obtain. I plan on going on amazon and getting little einstein cups, napkins, and a banner. The rest will be assorted colors. And I'm okay with that because I can still make it work in my opinion. :) I don't have much more I need to get that's really pricey. I just hope I can get everything I want to get done done in time. I'm conerned about birthday pictures and a birthday dinner. I think those will be the most expensive. His birthday cake and present are going to be a little pricey too. His cake will be 27 and his toy box will be 30. I know I can do it though. I'll do people's hair between now and then. That's how I make my extra money. I have my pay every week and sometimes I do hair and make more. I think I'll get balloons from party city since it's the cheapest I've seen for 40 balloons. 6 dollars. And they will blow them up later if you save your reciept. Thank you Christina for letting me know that. We'll see how it goes.!

3 comments:

  1. Woot! Sounds awesome! What channel does it come on? You may be able to find stuff on the website for that channel. All the printable stuff I found for Samantha's party were free on the PBS website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Little Einsteins is Disney isn't it? It's been so long since we've had cable lol.

    But sounds like a plan! You can do it! I am considering changing up the game plan on Grace's party. She just decided she likes Sesame Street. That is all we are allowed to watch now, and she LOVES Elmo, so I'm thinking about an Elmo party instead.. Not sure yet though..

    ReplyDelete