Friday, August 19, 2011

Party Supply Shopping has begun.!

Today I got paid and thought about starting supply shopping for Cayle's party. I thought it would be best to get the biggest things out of the way first, so I bought 40 little einstein plates. I thought it would be best to get the things I need more of first. Like balloons, balloon weights, plates, and table cloths. I need at least 12 balloon weights, and quite a few balloons. Table cloths will be pretty easy. I plan on doing assorted colors on the tables for the guests, and little einsteins table cloths for the gift and favor tables. I'll probably get those next week or the week after. I am having some difficulty finding an autograph picture frame. So I may just not have one. :/ I'll have to get creative I suppose. I looked in party city and I couldn't find them anywhere.! I plan on doing birthday pictures probably at JCPennies. For his actual BIRTHDAY...I would like to take him to breakfast or something, and we go to the zoo or aquarium. And that night let him open one present from me. I don't plan on getting him a crazy amount for his birthday like I did last year, but I would like to at least get him 4 gifts. His big one will be his toy box. I'll probably end up getting him some books or movies for little gifts. I dunno. I'm just feeling pretty accomplished. I won't be able to get Cayle more winter clothes until it gets closer to fall, but that's okay. Right now he has a lot of what he needs. I'm glad everything is working out. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good plan of action. I Love the plates! Did you post his birthday pictures from last year on here or on Facebook? I wanna see them.

    ReplyDelete