Monday, August 1, 2011

This is gonna be A WEEK.!

This week is defnitely going to be a rough one. I cleaned Cayle's room today. I did his laundry, cleaned the house, washed my sheets, and went to school. I hate that it's so slow at school, but it's almost over. As soon as school starts back, people will want hair cuts. I have about 6 months left though. I'm pretty excited about that. I feel like I'm getting closer to where I want to be. Adam leaves Wednesday for a month. I'm not excited about that at all. You would think I would be used to it or that it would get easier, but it really doesn't. Kay's bridal shower is Saturday. I don't even know where to begin with that. It's hard trying to save money when I have so much crap going on. I have to make 50 cupcakes for that and decorate them and come up with a gift for that too. How.?!?!?! I have to have 75 dollars by next week to go to Georgia to get Cayle clothes. I know if I don't go next weekend I won't go at all. I won't have time. Ehhh. I just hope everything works out. I have a new goal to try to pack away toys that Cayle no longer plays with to make room for his new toys that he will have on his birthday and Christmas. I'm completely set on getting him a toy box for his birthday, but I can't decide between two that I like. There is one that is just multi colored and has the seperate bins..that one is 50 dollars, and then there is this toys story on that is 35. It has one big bin on the bottom and 3 smaller ones on top. He has a wooden toy box downstairs in the living room so whatever toys don't fit in the bin can go in there. The toy box I want is for his room. If I got the toy story one, it would match his ball pit he got for his last birthday, if I got the multi-colored one he would have more toys in his room to play with. But he mostly plays in the living room anyways. So opinions please.?

2 comments:

  1. Toy box-I would go with plain colors. Toy boxes can get expensive, and if he decides he doesn't like Toy Story, you gotta get new one. That is why we tried to make Samantha's room "reversible." We can take the princess crown off her dress up set. Her comforter has a plain colored side. And all the signs are on the wall with that sticky peel off stuff so there are no holes. Anyway, sounds like you have a lot on your mind! Jessie and I are thinking the Monday after the 12th if he doesn't work too late that day? Or you don't think you will be too busy. I want to try and come on a boring night so you can have something to do. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to get one of the toy bins. Grace has so many different types of toys that she definitely needs bins. I personally think I would go with the $50 one because isn't it bigger? Grace needs bigger lol. But that is just me. Go with the one you think he would like best.

    ReplyDelete